Streamworks is a fast-paced, market-leading company that provides variable print, interactive, data and mail solutions to leading companies across the US, as well as Internationally. We are poised for significant growth, and are committed to the highest levels of customer service to meet the needs of our clients, as seen in our client-centric philosophy. We strive to provide our employees with opportunities for personal and professional growth
As a Senior Programmer you will be analyzing, processing, and presorting client data and converting data into usable files for the production departments and client analytics. You will excel at working in a team environment and in managing multiple tasks while meeting critical deadlines.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Communicate courteously and effectively any problems, issues, and questions to client services regarding individual projects
- Use various software products to manipulate, analyze, and output data as production ready files.
- Use various software products for variable document composition and output production ready files.
- Utilize available tools and/or program creation to automate and standardize workflow when applicable.
- Document Standard Operating Procedures for client mailing programs
- Five (5) years professional experience is required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Ability to learn new programs quickly.
- Skills in working with various software packages such as: Quadient Inspire (formerly GMC Inspire/GMC PrintNet) BCC Mail Manager (preferred), Postalsoft/Firstlogic, Group 1, Adobe Acrobat, Fusion Pro.
- Basic understanding of common programming languages such as Jave, UBinet, C#
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks in a dynamic environment with superb time management skills.
- Creative problem solving skills are a must.
- Knowledge of USPS mail preparation requirements is a plus.
- Superior oral, written and interpersonal communication skills with the ability to have a well-structured conversation.
- Ability to keep information confidential.
Streamworks offers a competitive salary, and an attractive benefit package including health, dental, vision, and life insurance, LTD, STD, 401K with a company match, PTO (paid time off) Holiday pay, and use of our on-site fitness facility.
COVID-19 Precautions, Keeping our employees safe
Streamworks is considered an essential business and we have remained open during the COVID-19 pandemic. By following CDC guidelines, stringent cleaning practices, social distancing, and wearing our masks, we are providing an environment that our team members feel safe coming to each day. Keeping our employees healthy and safe is our upmost concern.
We invite you to apply in person or on our company site
3640 Pheasant Ridge Drive
Blaine, MN 55449
In this role you will be trusted with confidential information as well as protected health information
Pre-employment drug screen and background check requiredApply Now