Senior Account Manager
Streamworks is looking for people who want to be a part of a winning team and who are looking for a meaningful career, not just a job. We at Streamworks embrace diversity and we are committed to an environment that is open, honest, safe, and rewarding.
Streamworks is a direct mail company with an in-house digital agency. From small businesses to Fortune 100 companies, we offer secure direct mail production, database, printing, and order fulfillment services—all under one roof.
As a Senior Account Manager you will be responsible for effectively communicating the features and benefits of our products and services to assigned accounts. You will be positioned as a skilled expert in the direct marketing challenges our clients face, build relationships with key decision makers at all levels, and grow the partnerships by consistently presenting the clients with a variety of ideas and solutions using a consultative approach.
Qualified candidates will engage with clients, have a strong understanding of the client’s direct marketing needs, and identify value added solutions, provide solution-based recommendations and proposals, and seamlessly execute with the highest level of detail and follow through.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Organizational, analytical and project management skills.
- Ability to generate excitement and enthusiasm for the organization.
- Technical competence to evaluate projects, identify challenges, and make recommendations.
- Problem solving skills, including the desire and willingness to innovate, receive feedback, and refine approach.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Own day-to-day communications with assigned clients and maintain a positive, proactive relationship.
- Field questions from clients and work with estimating or business development executive to provide quotes.
- Develop a complete understanding of the client’s operations so as to fully understand service level requirements and additional value-added opportunities.
- Work with a high degree of accuracy while setting up projects in the order management system, following established procedures.
- Efficiently and professionally communicate client needs to the various internal production departments to ensure that each project is completed in an efficient manner and meets the highest standards for quality and on-time delivery. This includes communicating effectively with the production manager throughout the job process and participating in the daily production meetings.
- Manage the proof approval process, coordinate receipt of postage, coordinate and prepare purchase orders for outside services and issue stock and stamp requisitions.
- Review and process client invoicing accurately and in a timely manner.
We will give you the opportunity to learn and grow within the company as well as; Streamworks offers a competitive salary, and an attractive benefit package including health, dental, vision, and life insurance, LTD, STD, 401K with a company match, PTO (paid time off) Holiday pay, and use of our on-site fitness facility.
COVID-19 Precautions, Keeping our employees safe
Streamworks is considered an essential business and we have remained open during the COVID-19 pandemic. By following CDC guidelines, stringent cleaning practices, social distancing, and wearing our masks, we are providing an environment that our team members feel safe coming to each day. Keeping our employees healthy and safe is our upmost concern.
We invite you to apply in person or on our company site
3640 Pheasant Ridge Drive
Blaine, MN 55449
Subject to pre-employment drug testing and background check.
In this role you will be trusted with confidential information as well as protected health informationApply Now