Receptionist & Administrative Assistant
Streamworks is a direct mail company with an in-house digital agency. From small businesses to Fortune 100 companies, we offer secure direct mail production, database, printing, and order fulfillment services—all under one roof.
The Receptionist & Administrative Assistant position will support the company’s business goals by providing administrative support for various Streamworks departments with daily duties and projects as assigned.
This position is often times the first contact of clients, vendors, and visitors, and as such must present the company in a professional, courteous and positive manner at all times.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Provide coverage as the main receptionist 7:00 am-11:00 am, M-F.
- Provide general administrative support across multiple departments as needed
- Perform a variety of basic clerical and data entry duties including filing, preparing materials, etc.
- Entry and reconciliation of various Postage types with production and accounting department.
- Receive and direct telephone calls to appropriate employees
- Greet customers and notify proper staff members of visitors upon arrival
- Require visitors and approved vendors register in I-Visitor and distribute applicable badges
- Check general voicemail
- Distribute mail to the appropriate mail room boxes on a daily basis
- Work to keep lobby area neat and presentable
- Data entry as needed to assist multiple departments
- Adhere to company clean desk policy
- Login and password information is to be kept confidential and access key cards should not be shared with any individuals, employees, or otherwise
- Continuously represent Streamworks LLC in a positive, professional manner
- Other duties as assigned. Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Adaptability – ability to maintain efficiency and effectiveness in an ever-changing environment
- Ethics – treats employees and visitors with respect; upholds company core values
- Willingness to Learn – open to new concepts, continuous improvement, programs, and continued education opportunities
- Strong attention to detail and organization
- Professional demeanor and positive attitude
- Able to handle sensitive information in a secure and responsible manner
- Ability to work quickly and accurately on an independent basis
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
- This is a part-time position with days of work available Monday through Friday, with hours between 7:00 am to 11:00 am
- Microsoft Office including: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook programs
- Knowledge of Adobe products
- Ability to quickly learn new software
We will give you the opportunity to learn and grow within the company as well as
We invite you to apply in person or on our company site
3640 Pheasant Ridge Drive
Blaine, MN 55449
Subject to a background check – Streamworks is an E-Verify Company.
In this role, you will be trusted with confidential information as well as protected health information.Apply Now