Quality Control Auditor
Streamworks is a state-of-the-art print and mail service, fulfillment, warehouse, and in-house digital agency all under one roof. We offer our customers a full range of capabilities to maximize efficiencies, control quality and maintain brand integrity at every stage.
Streamworks has an exceptional opportunity available for a Quality Control Auditor. We are seeking a person who will support all Streamworks quality initiatives. This position requires a person who is inquisitive, willing to dig in, with strong organizational skills, consistent follow through and a high attention to detail.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Communicate courteously and effectively with staff company-wide.
- Compile departmental job packets and continuities at the completion of each project.
- Audit and deliver finished job packets and postal statements/shipping verifications to account management team.
- Document quality control issues in business management system quickly and thoroughly.
- Contribute to daily inspections of production quality including appearance and integrity, versioning, barcode placement and readability, adherence to job instructions and overall quality.
- Coordinate final quality control checks on specified projects.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Ability to learn new programs quickly.
- Superior oral, written and interpersonal communication skills with the ability to have a well-structured conversation.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks in a dynamic environment with well-developed time management skills.
- Must be approachable, stable, and work well with high pressure situations.
- Creative problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of USPS mail preparation requirements is required.
- Base level of understanding of production processes.
- Flexible scheduling depending on work load.
- Ability to keep information confidential.
Education and/or Experience
High school education or general education degree (GED) or equivalent, Five (5) years professional experience is required. College degree in related field preferred.
Streamworks offers a competitive salary with shift differential and an attractive “beyond compensation” benefit package designed to meet your needs today and tomorrow. We offer health, dental, vision, and life insurance, LTD, STD, 401K with a company match, PTO (paid time off) Holiday pay, and use of our on-site fitness facility.
COVID-19 Precautions, Keeping our employees safe
Streamworks is considered an essential business and we have remained open during the COVID-19 pandemic. By following CDC guidelines, stringent cleaning practices, social distancing, and wearing our masks, we are providing an environment that our team members feel safe coming to each day. Keeping our employees healthy and safe is our upmost concern.
We invite you to apply in person or on our company website
3640 Pheasant Ridge Drive NE
Blaine, MN 55449
Subject to pre-employment drug testing and background check. In this role you will be trusted with confidential information as well as protected health informationApply Now