Streamworks is a direct mail company with an in-house digital agency. From small businesses to fortune 100 companies, we offer secure direct mail production, database, printing, and order fulfillment services – all under one roof.
As a Production Technician you will perform maintenance and repair of equipment mailing, bindery and other equipment as directed by the Senior Production Engineer. This position will be responsible to assist production in all facets to get the highest levels of productivity from our equipment. This may also require troubleshooting equipment and/or job related issues with VP of Operations, Production Manager, Quality Manager, Lead, and Operators. A successful Production Technician has exceptional attention to detail and a passion for producing quality and dependable work.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Occasional operator training to ensure safe and efficient use of company equipment by employees
- Ensure all preventive maintenance is performed on equipment on time, and within budget.
- Assist with installation of new equipment.
- Works closely with parts/equipment suppliers and service outsourcing vendors to ensure best pricing is secured for supplies and services.
- Maintain work area in a clean and orderly fashion and conform to all quality and safety procedures.
- Before machines are released back into operation the Production Technician is responsible to perform final inspection tests for safety and productivity.
- Analyzing performance and products, then making suitable recommendations to improve efficiency and performance.
- Promote safe and healthy production environment and perform safe work practices is required.
- Team concept to improve company performance; provide advice and/or training to operators as needed.
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Positive attitude
- Adaptability and flexibility in a fast-paced environment
- Proactive and motivated to meet and exceed production and department goals
- Good communication skills and ability to work well with others
- Willingness to work overtime as required.
This is a very physical position requiring extensive standing, bending, turning, and lifting for much of the work day. The selected employee must have the ability to:
- Transport up to 50 pounds
- The ability to walk, stand, stoop, and bend 80% of shift
- Climb, bend, reach, carry, and push/pull
Education and/or Experience:
- High School diploma or GED equivalent required
- Minimum 5 years experience providing repair and maintenance in direct mail industry
At Streamworks -We will give you the opportunity to learn and grow within the company as well as; Streamworks offers a competitive salary, and an attractive benefit package including health, dental, vision, and life insurance, LTD, STD, 401K with a company match, PTO (paid time off) Holiday pay, and use of our on-site fitness facility.
COVID-19 Precautions, Keeping our employees safe
Streamworks is considered an essential business and we have remained open during the COVID-19 pandemic. By following CDC guidelines, stringent cleaning practices, social distancing, and wearing our masks, we are providing an environment that our team members feel safe coming to each day. Keeping our employees healthy and safe is our utmost concern.
We invite you to apply in person or on our company site
Subject to pre-employment drug testing and background check.
In this role you will be trusted with confidential information as well as protected health informationApply Now