Production Engineer - Fall Creek
Fall Creek, WI
Mail Source a Streamworks company, located in Fall Creek, Wisconsin has an exciting opportunity for a Production Engineer. This first shift position requires extensive setup and repair experience with lettershop mailing equipment such as Flowmaster inserting systems, swing arm inserting systems, Ink Jet systems, Tabbers and Folders.
As a Production Engineer you will be responsible troubleshooting, maintaining and repairing all equipment in our facility so that our operators may gain the highest levels of productivity from our equipment. You will also be responsible for troubleshooting equipment issues for our operators as they run.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain lettershop machinery for the operators such as Flowmaster inserting systems, Bell and Howell swing arm inserting systems, Ink Jet systems (MCS and Domino), and Folders (MBO)
- Troubleshoot equipment issues for the operators
- Develop, maintain, and improve setups, procedures and process documentation
- Perform required preventative maintenance
- Monitor lettershop equipment for proper operation during manufacturing
- Maintain work area in a clean and orderly fashion and conform to all quality and safety procedures
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Basic electrical aptitude
- Positive attitude
- Adaptability and flexibility in a fast-paced environment
- Proactive and motivated to meet and exceed production goals
- Good communication skills and work well with others
Education and/or Experience:
- High School diploma or GED equivalent required
- Minimum 5 years' experience setting up, maintaining and optimizing productivity on a wide variety of print finishing and mail production equipment
This is a very physical position requiring extensive standing, bending, turning and lifting for much of the work day. The selected employee must have the ability to:
- Transport up to 50 pounds.
- The ability to walk, stand, stoop, and bend 80% of shift.
- Climb, bend, reach, carry, and push/pull.
What Streamworks Offers:
- Very competitive wage based on qualifications and experience
- Company-paid Employee Assistance Program
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- 401(k) Savings & Retirement Plan with a match
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Life Insurance, AD&D, and Long Term Disability
- Other voluntary benefits such as Vision, Short Term Disability, Critical Illness, Accident, and more
COVID-19 Precautions, Keeping our employees safe
Streamworks is considered an essential business and we have remained open during the COVID-19 pandemic. By following CDC guidelines, stringent cleaning practices, social distancing, and wearing our masks, we are providing an environment that our team members feel safe coming to each day. Keeping our employees healthy and safe is our utmost concern.
We invite you to apply in person or on our company site
In this role you will be trusted with confidential information as well as protected health information
Pre-employment background check requiredApply Now