$1500 Hiring Bonus
Streamworks is looking for people who want to be a part of a winning team and who are looking for a meaningful career, not just a job. We at Streamworks embrace diversity and we are committed to an environment that is open, honest, safe, and rewarding.
At Streamworks - We will give you the opportunity to learn and grow within the company as well as; Streamworks offers a competitive salary, and an attractive benefit package including:
- Use of our on-site fitness center
- Health, Dental
- Life insurance
- LTD & STD
- 401K with a company match
- PTO (paid time off)& Holiday pay
Streamworks is a direct mail company with an in-house digital agency. From small businesses to Fortune 100 companies, we offer secure direct mail production, database, printing, and order fulfillment services—all under one roof.
The Press Operator
This role is responsible to setup, operate and maintain assigned printing equipment. Manage the manufacturing processes with the assigned equipment, with emphasis on productivity, quality, safety and good housekeeping. Assist operations in other duties as assigned
- Maintain Confidentiality – this role will be exposed to and working with confidential information as well as protected health information.
- Operate and Maintain Large presses, and other printing equipment as assigned
- Follow Job Ticket specifications to ensure job requirements are known and understood to produce a quality product
- Setup and operate presses to peak performance
- Ability to adjust and maintain ink colors
- Check printed color against proof and/or sample
- Maintain production/quality standards
- Load Product into press
- Calculate, and record accurately an exact account of all completed work in the Cost Tracking System
- Troubleshooting and report possible problems to Supervisor
- Clean and wash equipment and machinery such as ink pans, rollers, pumps, etc.
- Pile paper/envelopes onto skids
- Perform preventative maintenance on press such as lubrication, replacement of small parts, cleaning, and minor adjustments to rollers and other small moving parts equipment
- Communicate effectively with supervisors and peers
- Understand all of the information security policies that make up the Information Security Program.
- Use company information and other information-related resources in compliance with all Information Security Policies.
- Seek guidance from the Security Team on information security related matters that are not clear
- Communicate with the Security Team regularly by providing feedback.
- Maintain an organized and clean work area in order to efficiently produce materials
- Responsible for maintaining a safe work area.
- Continually learning new processes to increase efficiency as well as maintaining proficiency in operation of all current equipment including but not limited to all offset and letterpress equipment.
- May need to assist other departments including pre-press, lettershop, cutter, inventory, inks, and maintenance as needed
- Maintain production and quality to keep presses running during beaks, lunches
- Safety Observes safety procedures; determines appropriate action beyond guidelines; reports potentially unsafe conditions, uses equipment and materials properly.
- Must be able to see color
Education and/or Experience High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is frequently required to climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to sit. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.