Material Handler –2nd Shift
Streamworks is looking for people who want to be a part of a winning team and who are looking for a meaningful career, not just a job. We at Streamworks embrace diversity and we are committed to an environment that is open, honest, safe, and rewarding.
Streamworks is a direct mail company with an in-house digital agency. From small businesses to Fortune 100 companies, we offer secure direct mail production, database, printing, and order fulfillment services—all under one roof.
The Material Handler is responsible to pull, move, load and stock materials related to the production and finishing of job related workflow. The ideal candidate is a self-motivated, diligent worker who can complete tasks successfully with little to no guidance.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Distribute proper quantity and quality of material to machine workstations.
- Keep machine/operator supplies and materials replenished throughout the work day on a timely basis.
- Move filled finished skids to the next operations or staging areas, based upon the job, next operation, and shipment date.
- Pull and verify accurate counts on material and supplies listed on job pull requests.
- Assist in weighing and wrapping postal pallets in preparation for Post Office
- Reconcile material and supply overs from production: part number, quantity and labeling into proper staging areas within warehouse.
- Expedite and assist getting production proof approvals through Account Team.
- Assist all warehouse personnel with the loading and unloading of vehicles when necessary.
- Provide empty containers for recycled and non-recycled material on the shop floor.
- Weekly paper replenishing at all company copy machines
- Complete all paperwork and use timekeeping system efficiently.
- Maintain a clean and organized area/department. This includes but is not limited to sweeping department, wipe down equipment, empty trash containers, and/or racking during down time opportunities.
- Recharge batteries on Pallet Jacks/Walkies & Forklifts as needed.
- Daily inspection of Forklifts and Pallet Jacks including making sure log sheets are completed daily
At Streamworks -We will give you the opportunity to learn and grow within the company as well as; Streamworks offers a competitive salary, and an attractive benefit package including health, dental, vision, and life insurance, LTD, STD, 401K with a company match, PTO (paid time off) Holiday pay, and use of our on-site fitness facility.
COVID-19 Precautions, Keeping our employees safe
Streamworks is considered an essential business and we have remained open during the COVID-19 pandemic. By following CDC guidelines, stringent cleaning practices, social distancing, and wearing our masks, we are providing an environment that our team members feel safe coming to each day. Keeping our employees healthy and safe is our upmost concern.
We invite you to apply in person or on our company site
3640 Pheasant Ridge Drive
Blaine, MN 55449
Subject to pre-employment drug testing and background check.
In this role you will be trusted with confidential information as well as protected health informationApply Now