Mailing Inserter Machine Operator
1st and 3rd Shifts
Fall Creek, WI
$1000 Hiring Bonus
Now Hiring For:
- 1st Shift – Monday – Thursday $15.00 per hour
- Weekend Shift – FT (ONLY WORK 3 DAYS) Friday-Sunday $17.10 per hour
Streamworks located in Fall Creek, Wisconsin, new owners of Mail Source, is looking for people who want to be a part of a winning team and who are looking for a meaningful career, not just a job. We at Streamworks embrace diversity and we are committed to an environment that is open, honest, safe, and rewarding.
Streamworks specializes in high volume, high –speed bindery, personalization, and mail finishing services. As a print and direct mail partner, we provide back-end support in nearly all bindery and mailing service operations. We are known in the industry for designing and manufacturing innovative mail packages for large scale mail campaigns.
The Lettershop Operator is an Mailing Inserter Machine Operator who is responsible for operating Inserter and/or Inkjet equipment to provide a product which meets customer quality and time requirements.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Read and understand job tickets and customer instructions.
- Follow the sign-off procedure in a timely and accurate manner.
- Accurate and timely electronic entry of job, inventory and time data into multiple data collection systems
- Use the equipment’s computer as part of programming and setup of equipment
- Setup, operate and maintain the assigned equipment.
- Follow all established processes associated with the operation of the inserter.
- Perform all Helper duties, including setting up stations, tray, and bagging requirements.
- Ability to understand job requirements and transfer that knowledge when working with helpers, temporary employees, and other operators.
- Seek to learn other Streamworks operations.
- Ability to read and comprehend written and verbal instructions in the English language.
- Good communication skills – written, verbal, and listening.
This is a very physical position requiring extensive standing, bending, turning and lifting for much of the work day. The selected employee must have the ability to:
- The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds
- The ability to walk, stand, stoop, and bend 80% of shift.
- Climb, bend, reach, carry, and push/pull.
We will give you the opportunity to learn and grow within the company as well as; Streamworks offers a competitive salary, and an attractive benefit package including health, dental, vision, and life insurance, LTD, STD, 401K with a company match, PTO (paid time off), and Holiday pay.
We invite you to apply in person or on our company site
111 Boardwalk Street
Fall Creek, WI 54742
*Subject to pre-employment background check.
*In this role you will be trusted with confidential information as well as protected health information.
*Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment and eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.Apply Now