Mailing Inserter Machine Operator
$1500 HIRING BONUS
1st & 2nd Shift
Streamworks is looking for people who want to be a part of a winning team and who are looking for a meaningful career, not just a job. We at Streamworks embrace diversity and we are committed to an environment that is open, honest, safe, and rewarding.
At Streamworks - We will give you the opportunity to learn and grow within the company as well as; Streamworks offers a competitive salary, and an attractive benefit package including:
- Use of our on-site fitness center
- Health, Dental
- Life insurance
- LTD & STD
- 401K with a company match
- PTO (paid time off) & Holiday pay
Streamworks is a direct mail company with an in-house digital agency. From small businesses to Fortune 100 companies, we offer secure direct mail production, database, printing, and order fulfillment services—all under one roof.
The Lettershop Operator is a mail machine inserter/operator who is responsible for operating Inserter and/or Inkjet equipment to provide a product which meets customer quality and time requirements while meeting Streamworks LLC profitability requirements.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Read and understand job tickets and customer instructions.
- Follow the sign-off procedure in a timely and accurate manner.
- Accurate and timely electronic entry of job, inventory and time data into multiple data collection systems
- Use the equipment’s computer as part of programming and setup of equipment
- Setup, operate and maintain the assigned equipment.
- Follow all established processes associated with the operation of the inserter.
- Perform all Helper duties, including setting up stations, tray, and bagging requirements.
- Ability to understand job requirements and transfer that knowledge when working with helpers, temporary employees, and other operators.
- Seek to learn other Streamworks operations.
- Ability to read and comprehend written and verbal instructions in the English language.
- Good communication skills – written, verbal, and listening.
This is a very physical position requiring extensive standing, bending, turning and lifting for much of the work day. The selected employee must have the ability to:
- The ability to lift 25 lbs continuously throughout the day and 50 lbs occasionally.
- The ability to walk, stand, stoop, and bend 80% of shift.
- Climb, bend, reach, carry, and push/pull. We invite you to apply in person or on our company site
3640 Pheasant Ridge Drive
Blaine, MN 55449
In this role you will be trusted with confidential information as well as protected health information
Subject to pre-employment drug testing and background check.
Streamworks is an E-Verify companyApply Now