Machine Setup Specialist
Streamworks has an exciting opportunity for a technical Machine Setup Specialist. This split shift position requires extensive experience with lettershop mailing equipment such as Flowmaster inserting systems, swing arm inserting systems, Ink Jet systems, and Folders.
As the Machine Setup Specialist, you will be responsible for setting up jobs so that our operators may gain the highest levels of productivity from our equipment. You will also be responsible for troubleshooting equipment issues for our operators.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Set up lettershop machinery for the operators such as Flowmaster inserting systems, swing arm inserting systems, Ink Jet systems, and Folders
- Troubleshoot equipment issues for the operators
- Develop, maintain, and improve setups, procedures and process documentation
- Perform required preventative maintenance
- Monitor lettershop equipment for proper operation during manufacturing
- Maintain work area in a clean and orderly fashion and conform to all quality and safety procedures
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Positive attitude
- Adaptability and flexibility in a fast-paced environment
- Proactive and motivated to meet and exceed production goals
- Good communication skills and work well with others
Education and/or Experience:
- High School diploma or GED equivalent required
- Minimum 5 years' experience setting up and optimizing productivity on a wide variety of equipment
What Streamworks Offers:
- Streamworks offers a competitive salary with shift differential and an attractive “beyond compensation” benefit package designed to meet your needs today and tomorrow. We offer health, dental, vision, and life insurance, LTD, STD, 401K with a company match, PTO (paid time off) Holiday pay, and use of our on-site fitness facility.
COVID-19 Precautions, Keeping our employees safe
Streamworks is considered an essential business and we have remained open during the COVID-19 pandemic. By following CDC guidelines, stringent cleaning practices, social distancing, and wearing our masks, we are providing an environment that our team members feel safe coming to each day. Keeping our employees healthy and safe is our upmost concern.
We invite you to apply in person or on our company website
3640 Pheasant Ridge Drive
Blaine, MN 55449
Subject to pre-employment drug testing and background check.
In this role you will be trusted with confidential information as well as protected health informationApply Now