Lettershop Helper – 1st Shift
Streamworks is looking for people who want to be a part of a winning team and who are looking for a meaningful career, not just a job. We at Streamworks embrace diversity and we are committed to an environment that is open, honest, safe, and rewarding.
Streamworks is a direct mail company with an in-house digital agency. From small businesses to Fortune 100 companies, we offer secure direct mail production, database, printing, and order fulfillment services—all under one roof.
The Lettershop Sorter/Helper moves work-in-process and finished goods; packages finished goods as required; loads labels; and generally assists the Machine Operator as required during the job run. The Lettershop Sorter/Helper also learns how to do the finishing work of printed and laser materials.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Read and understand job tickets and customer instructions.
- Follow the sign-off procedure in a timely and accurate manner.
- Understand and proficiently execute the sign-off and Continuity pull process.
- Assist the machine operator in set-up/clean-up.
- Sort mail and finished products.
- Hand collate materials.
- Assist in cutting, folding, collating, stitching and binding of jobs when needed.
- Stack cartons, mail bags and trays on skids weighing up to 35lbs. in accordance with company and postal standards.
- Visually inspect the quality of product; report discrepancies immediately to the Machine Operator, Lead, or management.
- Operate strapper, hand tools, box maker, and other miscellaneous hand equipment.
- Feed equipment and catch product off the end of machines.
- Perform all tasks associated with the job assignment, which may vary in activity level.
We will give you the opportunity to learn and grow within the company as well as; Streamworks offers a competitive salary, and an attractive benefit package including health, dental, vision, and life insurance, LTD, STD, 401K with a company match, PTO (paid time off) Holiday pay, and use of our on-site fitness facility.
We invite you to apply in person or on our company site
3640 Pheasant Ridge Drive
Blaine, MN 55449
Subject to pre-employment drug testing and background check.
In this role you will be trusted with confidential information as well as protected health informationApply Now