Fulfillment – 1st Shift
Streamworks is looking for people who want to be a part of a winning team and who are looking for a meaningful career, not just a job. We at Streamworks embrace diversity and we are committed to an environment that is open, honest, safe, and rewarding.
Streamworks is a direct mail company with an in-house digital agency. From small businesses to Fortune 100 companies, we offer secure direct mail production, database, printing, and order fulfillment services—all under one roof.
The primary responsibility of a Fulfillment Assembler/Packer/Handworker is to assemble and sort any non-mechanical mail job in compliance with Streamworks quality control standards and USPS and UPS regulations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Assembles and sorts non-mechanical job components according to instructions:
- Affix pressure sensitive labels to appropriate mail components.
- Collates and inserts as required by job orders
- Matches and or/checks data of mailing components (i.e. letter to envelope and/or return mechanism)
- Checks quality of print and type of components to include all materials as required by job orders
- Folds letters or inserts
- Prepares bulk and single-piece mailings for shipment, including but not limited to: bundling, banding, traying, sacking and strapping
- Prepares UPS packages for shipment: literature and premiums. Works at the UPS station
- Works at the Pitney Bowes meter station: generates meter tapes for packages, seals envelopes and affixes postage.
- Prepares proper documentation and paperwork for postage calculation and/or job costing.
- Assists in the Lettershop area on an as needed basis
- Other miscellaneous tasks
- Helps maintain a neat and safe work area.
- Keeps the supervisor in the area promptly aware and fully informed of all problems or unusual matters of significance in reference to job processing (i.e. envelope flaps stuck shut, shortages of inserts, labels not in ZIP Code order).
At Streamworks -We will give you the opportunity to learn and grow within the company as well as; Streamworks offers a competitive salary, and an attractive benefit package including health, dental, vision, and life insurance, LTD, STD, 401K with a company match, PTO (paid time off) Holiday pay, and use of our on-site fitness facility.
COVID-19 Precautions, Keeping our employees safe
Streamworks is considered an essential business and we have remained open during the COVID-19 pandemic. By following CDC guidelines, stringent cleaning practices, social distancing, and wearing our masks, we are providing an environment that our team members feel safe coming to each day. Keeping our employees healthy and safe is our upmost concern.
We invite you to apply in person or on our company site
3640 Pheasant Ridge Drive
Blaine, MN 55449
Subject to pre-employment drug testing and background check.
In this role you will be trusted with confidential information as well as protected health informationApply Now