Digital Print Specialist
$1500 Hiring Bonus
$17.00 - $22.00 per hour
Streamworks is a direct mail company with an in-house digital agency. From small businesses to fortune 100 companies, we offer secure direct mail production, database, printing, and order fulfillment services – all under one roof.
What Streamworks Offers:
- Very competitive wage based on qualifications and experience
- Company-paid Employee Assistance Program
- Medical and Dental Insurance • 401(k) Savings & Retirement Plan with a match
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Life Insurance, AD&D, and Long Term Disability
- Other voluntary benefits such as Vision, Short Term Disability, Critical Illness, Accident, and more
Streamworks is looking for a Digital Print Specialist to join our team. The Digital Print Specialist will operate the variable data digital printing equipment at its maximum production capability and at the highest quality level. Responsibilities include the operation of several high-speed, sheet fed, digital print equipment types ranging from full color to black and white, together with assembly/finishing processes, equipment including near and off-line cutting/binding/finishing equipment. Experience with Oce Continuous Printers is required.
- Accurately and efficiently run HP 7K Indigo, Canon Titian, Oce, and Konica High Volume Digital Color and black and white printers.
- Operate assigned equipment with established quality standards at rate of speeds for each job. Ability to understand, follow and proficiently execute the sign-off and Continuity pull process.
- Accurate and timely electronic entry of job, inventory and time data into multiple data collection systems.
- Ability to understand job requirements and transfer that knowledge when working with helpers, temporary employees, and other operators. Set-up and operate various types of finishing equipment
- Set-up and operate Oce Continuous Printer
- Produce printed sheets, booklets, binders and other final products per production order and meeting cost targets/specifications.
- Operate all assigned equipment safely, in accordance to established safety rules and regulations.
- Must be able to operate multiple pieces of equipment efficiently and operate independently.
- The ideal candidate is a self-motivated, diligent worker who can complete tasks successfully with little to no guidance.
- Must be able to move about freely through the center in order to work with other team members and accomplish tasks
- Prior experience running multiple high-speed cut sheet digital devices in a fast paced environment.
- Must have strong attention to detail.
- Must have strong organizational skills and be able to multi-task.
This is a very physical position requiring extensive standing, bending, turning, twisting, and lifting for much of the work day. The selected employee must have the ability to:
Transport 25 to 50 pounds. The ability to walk, stand, stoop, and bend 80% of shift, Bend, reach, carry, twisting, and push/pull
In this role you will be trusted with confidential information as well as protected health information
Streamworks is an E-Verify CompanyApply Now