Digital Marketing Specialist
The Digital Marketing Specialist is responsible for setting up, optimizing, and reporting on digital advertising campaigns for Imagewërks clients. This includes budget allocation, client communication, and hands-on research, implementation, optimization, reporting, and collaboration with strategist on new and existing campaigns. Campaigns may also include retargeting, display, video ads, social media ads as well as email setup and deployment.
- Setup and ongoing optimization and management of PPC/Digital/Social Media campaigns for multiple clients
- Management of ad budgets, A/B testing ad creatives, execute website & digital advertising keyword research, perform ad copywriting, manage production of creative assets, impletation of audience creation and targeting, and optimizing and tracking for conversions and KPIs
- Analysis of campaign data and reporting on recommendations and strategy on a monthly basis
- Communicate professionally on client calls and via email
- Ensure implementation of best practice guidelines and follow company processes
- Responsible for maintaining up to date daily time tracking, per the Agency’s time tracking policy and ability to manage multiple accounts , projects, and tasks with effective resolution of conflicting priorities
- Abilitly to setup and execute client email campaigns.
- Other duties as assigned. Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Security and Confidentiality Responsibilities
- In this role you will be trusted with confidential information as well as protected health information • Understand all of the information security policies that make up the Streamworks Information Security Program
- Use Streamworks information and other information-related resources in compliance with all Streamworks Information Security Policies
- Seek guidance from the Security Team on information security related matters that are not clear
- Communicate with the Streamworks Security Team regularly by providing feedback
- Organizational, analytical, time management, and project management skills.
- Ability to setup, execute, and report on campaigns within Google Ads, Facebook Business Manager, LinkedIn Advertising and other platforms as needed.
- Technical competence to evaluate projects, identify challenges, and make recommendations.
- Problem solving skills, including the desire and willingness to innovate, receive feedback, and refine approach.
- Highly self-motivated, goal-oriented and driven by success.
- Strong organizational, analytical and logical problem solving skills.
- Professional demeanor.
- Experience in identifying and validating strategic and tactical marketing objectives.
- Experience in measuring and analyzing online marketing campaigns, including organic and paid search, email, affiliate, display and social.
- Ability to thrive in a flexible work environment, and adapt to change.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks in a dynamic environment.
- Must be a team player that is also comfortable working independently
- Driven, forward-thinking individual with the ability to come up with creative digital advertising solutions
Education, Experience and skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Advertising, Marketing, or a related field.
- Minimum of 2 years of Google Ads experience required
- Minimum of 2 years of Digital Agency experience required
- Minimum of 2 years of Social Media Advertising experience required
- Google Ads Certification required
- Google Analytics experience required
- Knowledge of Retargeting/Remarketing, Display, and Rich Media/Video Advertising
- Knowledge of SEO, online search mediums and social media and an understanding of how all of these channels work together with advertising is a plus
- Google Data Studio experience for reporting is a plus
Streamworks offers an attractive “beyond compensation” benefit package designed to meet your needs today and tomorrow. We offer health, dental, vision, and life insurance, LTD, STD, 401K with a company match, PTO (paid time off) Holiday pay, and use of our on-site fitness facility.
We invite you to apply in person or on our company website
3640 Pheasant Ridge Drive
Blaine, MN 55449