Card Embossing Operator
Streamworks is looking for people who want to be a part of a winning team and who are looking for a meaningful career, not just a job. We at Streamworks, embrace diversity and we are committed to an environment that is open, honest, safe, and rewarding.
Streamworks is a direct mail company with an in-house digital agency. From small business to Fortune 100 companies, we offer secure direct mail production, database, printing, and order fulfillment services – all under one roof.
The Card Embossing Operator is responsible for operating card personalization equipment which meets customer quality and time requirements while meeting Streamworks LLC profitability requirements.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Read and understand job tickets and customer instructions.
- Follow the sign-off procedure in a timely and accurate manner.
- Accurate and timely electronic entry of job, inventory and time data into multiple data collection systems
- Use the equipment’s computer as part of programming and setup of equipment
- Setup, operate and maintain the assigned equipment.
- Able to communicate using Microsoft Outlook including ability to open and attach documents
- Follow all established processes associated with the operation of the card embossing equipment.
- Ability to understand job requirements and transfer that knowledge when working with helpers, temporary employees, and other operators.
- Inform Supervisor or Lead Operator when supplies or parts are needed.
- Always communicate with the incoming shift workers through the use of the Crossover Log Book about the status of job(s), equipment and any other special instructions.
- Ensure accuracy and timeliness when completing the following:
- Shift to shift Crossover Log Book
- Hour-By-Hour log sheets
- Maintain a clean and organized area/department throughout shift, while utilizing the success principles.
- Be cooperative, positive and respectful with Management, Leaders, Coworkers, and team.
- Ensure all safety and security policies are followed.
- Participate in proper ergonomic practices as designed for this position.
- Seek to learn other Streamworks operations.
- Inform Leaders of any concerns that arise.
- Ability to read and comprehend written and verbal instructions in the English language.
- Good communication skills – written, verbal, and listening.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
- Individual must be able to follow instructions to detail.
- Must be able to thrive in a fast paced environment.
- Can work independently.
- Must have experience in new job set-up and troubleshooting operating issues.
We will give you the opportunity to learn and grow within the company as well as Streamworks offers a competitive salary, and an attractive benefit package including health, dental, vision, and life insurance, LTD, STD, 401K with a company match, PTO (paid time off) Holiday pay, and use of our on-site fitness facility.
COVID-19 Precautions, Keeping our employees safe
Streamworks is considered an essential business and we have remained open during the COVID-19 pandemic. By following CDC guidelines, stringent cleaning practices, social distancing, and wearing our masks, we are providing an environment that our team members feel safe coming to each day. Keeping our employees healthy and safe is our upmost concern.
We invite you to apply in person or on our company site
3640 Pheasant Ridge Drive
Blaine, MN 55449
Subject to pre-employment drug testing and background check.
In this role you will be trusted with confidential information as well as protected health informationApply Now