Account Support Rep
Streamworks is a direct mail company with an in-house digital agency. From small businesses to Fortune 100 companies, we offer secure direct mail production, database, printing, and order fulfillment services—all under one roof.
As an Account Support Rep you will be responsible for communicating client driven specifications from our customers to our internal teams. You will be looked to as a project expert coordinating the flow of communications from project conception through delivery.
Qualified candidates will engage with clients, have a strong understanding of the client’s project requirements and effectively communicate those requirements with the highest level of detail and follow through.
The Person – What it Takes:
- Organizational, analytical and project management skills.
- Ability to generate excitement and enthusiasm for the organization.
- Problem solving skills, including the desire and willingness to innovate, receive feedback, and refine approach.
- Ability to multi-task.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Own day-to-day communications with assigned clients and maintain and extremely positive, proactive relationships with high levels of enthusiasm.
- Project management, working as the liaison between internal departments and external partners and clients.
- Field questions from clients and work with various departments and internal/external resources to provide proposals/estimates, list recommendations, database services, program enhancements and/or efficiency recommendations.
- Work with the highest degree of accuracy and follow through on all aspects of project management, including setting up projects in the order management system and following company procedures.
- Effectively communicate client needs to the various internal production departments to ensure that each project is completed in an efficient manner and meets the highest standards for quality, accuracy and on-time delivery.
- Review and process invoicing accurately and in a timely manner.
- Knowledge of offset print, data services, digital/variable print, and direct mail production.
- Must be highly self-motivated and goal-oriented; driven by success.
- Strong organizational, analytical and logical problem solving skills.
- Superior oral and written communication skills with the ability to have a well-structured conversation.
- Professional demeanor.
- Ability to thrive in a flexible work environment, and adapt to change.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks in a dynamic environment.
Education and/or Experience
- 1+ year Direct Marketing/Mail experience, direct mail experience required
- 2+ years Project Management experience in an agency or print setting required
Bachelor’s degree in Advertising, Marketing, or Communications preferred
We will give you the opportunity to learn and grow within the company as well as; Streamworks offers a competitive salary, and an attractive benefit package including health, dental, vision, and life insurance, LTD, STD, 401K with a company match, PTO (paid time off) Holiday pay, and use of our on-site fitness facility.
We invite you to apply in person or on our company site
3640 Pheasant Ridge Drive
Blaine, MN 55449
Subject to background check
In this role you will be trusted with confidential information as well as protected health information
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment and eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhApply Now