Streamworks is a direct mail company with an in-house digital agency. From small businesses to Fortune 100 companies, we offer secure direct mail production, database, printing, and order fulfillment services—all under one roof.
The Warehouse employee is responsible for performing general upkeep of the warehouse, completing final preparation of mailings, and delivering mailings to the post office - all the while representing Streamworks in a positive and professional manner.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Complete final preparations for mailings in accordance with the US Postal Service regulations and Streamworks LLC requirements. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Shrink-wrapping palletized mail
- Checking that tray and sack counts are accurate
- Checking that paperwork is accurate
- Checking that postage has been covered
- Loading mailings into either the truck or van.
- Deliver mailings to the post office and present the mail to BMEU, in accordance with the procedures developed by each post office. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Unloading mailings from truck or van
- Presenting paperwork, delivering postage checks, and weighing and moving the mailings.
- Manage and continuously maintain both the material and postal supplies inventory, under the guidance of the Warehouse Manager. This will include, but is not limited to:
- Entering, removing, and returning inventory
- Tracking inventory by a computer system
- Monitoring levels of inventory that need replenishing
- Accept and record deliveries. Ensure that a sample from every delivery is placed in the designated location and enter delivered material into inventory.