Streamworks is a state-of-the-art print and mail service, fulfillment, warehouse, and in-house digital agency all under one roof. We offer our customers a full range of capabilities to maximize efficiencies, control quality and maintain brand integrity at every stage.
Streamworks has an exceptional opportunity available for a 2nd Shift Production Supervisor. We are seeking a person who has knowledge of the print, mail and bindery industry. This individual thrives in a fast paced environment, they are inquisitive, a leader, self-motivated, and willing to dig to solve problems. They are approachable and are able to build a strong responsive team by mentoring and developing employees to their full potential.
- Effectively manage daily production to meet or exceed customer expectations
- Provide employees the skill and information they need to successfully perform their jobs
- Coach and develops employees for future success
- Ensuring production follows completed job process correctly
- Lead efficiency initiatives in all production related departments
- Identify gaps in process and workflow, analyze options and build solutions
- Work closely with other production leaders as necessary to satisfy quality and output goals
Qualifications as a Production Supervisor
- Inspires and motivates teams by cultivating a positive, can-do culture
- Open to new ideas
- Enjoys a challenge, organized, adaptable, has the ability to find innovative approaches to solving problems and accomplishing goals.
- Has a sense of urgency, with a commitment to continuous improvement
- Minimum 2-5 years industry related experience
- Proven experience in a lead, supervisory, or management role
- Working knowledge of postal regulations
Streamworks offers a competitive salary with shift differential and an attractive “beyond compensation” benefit package designed to meet your needs today and tomorrow. We offer health, dental, vision, and life insurance, LTD, STD, 401K with a company match, PTO (paid time off) Holiday pay, and use of our on-site fitness facility.
Subject to pre-employment drug testing and background check. In this role you will be trusted with confidential information as well as protected health informationApply Now