Streamworks is a state-of-the-art print and mail service, fulfillment, warehouse, and in-house digital agency all under one roof. We offer our customers a full range of capabilities to maximize efficiencies, control quality and maintain brand integrity at every stage.
Streamworks has an exceptional opportunity available for a 2nd Shift Production Supervisor. We are seeking a person who has knowledge of the print, mail and bindery industry. This individual thrives in a fast-paced environment, they are inquisitive, self-motivated, and willing to dig to solve problems. They are approachable and are able to build a strong responsive team by mentoring and developing employees to their full potential. Exceptional communication, leadership, and computer skills.
Effectively manage daily production to meet or exceed customer expectations
Provide employees the skill and information they need to successfully perform their jobs
Coach and develops employees for future success
Ensuring production follows the completed job process correctly
Lead efficiency initiatives in all production-related departments
Identify gaps in process and workflow, analyze options and build solutionsWork closely with other production leaders as necessary to satisfy quality and output goals
- Must be able to motivate teams and manage conflict by cultivating a positive, can-do culture
- Must have the ability to multi-task and complete projects timely and accurately
- Must have a strong analytical and problem-solving ability
- Must have excellent organizational skills
- Must have a sense of urgency, with a commitment to continuous improvement
- Minimum 2-5 years of industry-related experience
- Proven experience in a lead, supervisory, or management role
- Working knowledge of postal regulations
In this role, you will be trusted with confidential information as well as protected health information.
Pre-employment drug screen and background check required.Apply Now