Streamworks is a direct mail company with an in-house digital agency. From small businesses to Fortune 100 companies, we offer secure direct mail production, database, printing, and order fulfillment services—all under one roof.
Why work for Streamworks
- Great Pay!
- Great Benefits – We have a game room, We have a fitness center, Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD and more
- Great Company Culture- We work hard TOGETHER, We SUPPORT each other, We are a TEAM
- AIRCONDITIONING – Bring on the heat summer, we don’t care. It’s nice in here.
The Material Handler is responsible to pull, move, load and stock materials related to the production and finishing of the job-related workflow. The ideal candidate is a self-motivated, diligent worker who can complete tasks successfully with little to no guidance.
The Material Handler - What you will do:
- Distribute the proper quantity and quality of material to machine workstations.
- Keep machine/operator supplies and materials replenished throughout the shift.
- Move finished skids of product to the next operations and staging areas based on the workflow status.
- Assist warehouse personnel with loading/unloading shipping vehicles.
- Weigh and wrap postal pallets in preparation for the Post Office.
- Ensure all safety policies are followed and hold high regard for the safety of others.
Do you have:
- Experience operating a pallet jack/walkie and/or forklift.
- Ability to use a computer and basic computing skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and keep busy while working alone.
- Ability to move materials up to 70 pounds.
- A desire to work in a fast-paced, fun environment
Then we want to talk to you! Don’t Wait – Apply NOW!
In this role as a Material Handler, you will be trusted with confidential information as well as protected health information.
Pre-employment drug screen and background check required.