Streamworks is a direct mail company with an in-house digital agency. From small businesses to Fortune 100 companies, we offer secure direct mail production, database, printing, and order fulfillment services—all under one roof..
The Lettershop Inserter Operator is responsible for running Bowe Bell & Howell and Flowmaster inserters while meeting productivity and quality goals.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Read and understand job tickets and customer instructions.
- Follow the sign-off procedure in a timely and accurate manner.
- Accurate and timely electronic entry of job, inventory and time data into multiple data collection systems
- Use the equipment’s computer as part of the programming and setup of equipment
- Setup, operate and maintain the assigned equipment.
- Follow all established processes associated with the operation of the inserter.
- Perform all Helper duties, including setting up stations, tray, and bagging requirements.
- Ability to understand job requirements and transfer that knowledge when working with helpers, temporary employees, and other operators.
- Seek to learn other Streamworks operations.
- Ability to read and comprehend written and verbal instructions in the English language.
- Good communication skills – written, verbal, and listening.
We will give you the opportunity to learn and grow within the company as well as; Streamworks offers a competitive salary, and an attractive benefit package including health, dental, vision, and life insurance, LTD, STD, 401K with a company match, PTO (paid time off) Holiday pay, and use of our on-site fitness facility.
We invite you to apply in person or on our company site.
3640 Pheasant Ridge Drive
Blaine, MN 55449
Subject to pre-employment drug testing and background check.
In this role, you will be trusted with confidential information as well as protected health informationApply Now