Streamworks is a direct mail company with an in-house digital agency. From small businesses to Fortune 100 companies, we offer secure direct mail production, database, printing, and order fulfillment services—all under one roof.
Why work for Streamworks
- Great Pay: $13-$15 - starting pay depending on experience
- Great Benefits – We have a game room, We have a fitness center, Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD and more
- Great Company Culture- We work hard TOGETHER, We SUPPORT each other, We are a TEAM
- AIRCONDITIONING – Bring on the heat summer, we don’t care. It’s nice in here.
The Lettershop Helper is responsible for work-in-process and finished goods; packages finished goods as required; loads labels; and generally assists the Machine Operator as required during the job run. The Lettershop Helper also learns how to do the finishing work of printed and laser materials.
Do you have:
- Knowledge of mail sorting according to USPS requirements
- A desire to work in a fast-paced, fun environment
- The ability to stay organized
- Awareness and attention to detail
Then we want to talk to you! Don’t Wait – Apply NOW!
In this role, you will be trusted with confidential information as well as protected health information.
Pre-employment drug screen and background check required.Apply Now