Lead Print Finishing Services Operator
Streamworks is a direct mail company with an in-house digital agency. From small businesses to Fortune 100 companies, we offer secure direct mail production, database, printing, and order fulfillment services—all under one roof. Streamworks is a direct mail company with an in-house digital agency. From small businesses to Fortune 100 companies, we offer secure direct mail production, database, printing, and order fulfillment services—all under one roof.
The Lead Print Finishing Services Operator will set-up, troubleshoot, and run Print Finishing Services/inserter equipment. This position will assign and direct machine operators to tasks and jobs that need to be completed on a daily basis (especially in the absence of the Production Manager). The individual must be able to follow instructions to detail and work in a fast-paced environment and run lasers when needed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform proper machine start-up and shut down procedures.
- Setting up of print finishing services inserter equipment within areas of expertise.
- Reads, reviews and interprets instructions on job ticket using key information for setups and operations, including troubleshooting and correction as necessary.
- Checks and verifies job components against job ticket to codes and other key information and indicators.
- Assigns and directs machine operators as to tasks and jobs that need to be completed, on a daily basis (especially in the absence of the Production Manager).
- Ensure that equipment has adequate supplies to complete full production.
- Operate assigned equipment according to the work orders and job tickets, within the established quality standards and at the rated speeds for each job with minimal supervision.
- Maintain, complete, and verify paperwork for each production run documenting: production run time, spoilage, down time, maintenance sheets, postal information, meter readings, and other production logs as directed by supervisor.
- Troubleshooting all production equipment as needed.
- Training of new operators as scheduled.
We will give you the opportunity to learn and grow within the company as well as Streamworks offers a competitive salary with shift differential and an attractive benefit package including health, dental, vision, and life insurance, LTD, STD, 401K with a company match, PTO (paid time off) Holiday pay, and use of our on-site fitness facility.
Subject to pre-employment drug testing and background check.
In this role, you will be trusted with confidential information as well as protected health information.