Digital Project Manager
At Imagewerks, we are a fully integrated creative service and digital marketing agency, we blend data and design, analytics and artistry, creativity and content – all to produce integrated marketing solutions that capture attention, drive action and deliver results.
Imagewerks is seeking a DigitalProject Manager to collaborate with clients and our Account, Design,Development, and Marketing teams. The Digital Project Manager will assign andmanage tasks between departments while also providing quality customer serviceto our customers.
- Partner with a cross-functional team of sales managers, designers, programmers and marketing strategists to fulfill client requests and expectations.
- Participate in discovery process for digital engagements to accurately scope projects, define budgets and functional specifications, manage timelines and provide metrics for success.
- Develop and refine project timelines and budgets, coordinate internal resources, and anticipate potential challenges with an eye to alternative solutions.
- Schedule, coordinate, and lead internal meetings with marketing and production staff to ensure objectives are met on time and on budget.
- Communicate and collaborate with the client and team to monitor resources, track progress, assign responsibilities, and maintain project scope.
Job Requirements - Qualifications:
- Must understand production process for web development, digital marketing, social media, and traditional marketing tactics to effectively manage resources, time and budgets.
- Experience with web content management systems and major eCommerce platforms.
Familiar with managing email marketing campaigns though MailChimp, iContact, Constant Contact, or similar ESP systems.
- Driven to keep current with industry trends and emerging marketing technologies.
- Able to interact extensively with internal account executives, outside media companies and vendors on a daily basis.
- Must be cool under pressure and be able to mediate and problem-solve in fast-paced creative environment under tight deadlines.
- Realistic and pragmatic team player that’s self-motivated and determined to meet deadlines.
- Excellent decision-making, problem solving, organization and multitasking skills.
- Solid presentation skills and attention to detail to convey ideas to internal and external teams.
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite, Word, and Excel.