Digital Print Specialist
Streamworks is a direct mail company with an in-house digital agency. From small businesses to fortune 100 companies, we offer secure direct mail production, database, printing, and order fulfillment services – all under one roof.
Streamworks is looking for a Digital Print Specialist to join our team. The Digital Print Specialist will operate the variable data digital printing equipment at its maximum production capability and at the highest quality level. Responsibilities include the operation of several high-speed, sheet fed, digital print equipment types ranging from full color to black and white, together with assembly/finishing processes, equipment including near and off-line cutting/binding/finishing equipment. Experience with Oce Continuous Printers is a plus.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Accurately and efficiently run Xerox and Konica High Volume Digital Color and black and white printers.
- Set up and operate various types of finishing equipment
- Set up and operate Oce Continuous Printer
- Produce printed sheets, booklets, binders and other final products per production order and meeting cost targets/specifications.
- Operate all assigned equipment safely, in accordance to established safety rules and regulations.
- Must be able to operate multiple pieces of equipment efficiently and operate independently.
- The ideal candidate is a self-motivated, diligent worker who can complete tasks successfully with little to no guidance.
- Must be able to move about freely through the center in order to work with other team members and accomplish tasks
- Prior experience running multiple high-speed cut sheet digital devices in a fast paced environment.
- Must have strong attention to detail.
- Must have strong organizational skills and be able to multi-task.
Pre-employment drug screen and background check required
In this role you will be exposed to and working with confidential information as well as protected health informationApply Now