Business Development Executive
Streamworks is seeking an enthusiastic and hardworking individual to join our Business Development team.
In this role you will be responsible for building a client base by setting up meetings with potential clients, assessing their needs, and presenting solution-based proposals.
As a Business Development Executive, you will be positioned as a skilled expert in the direct marketing challenges our clients face. You will also build relationships with key decision-makers by qualifying opportunities and presenting clients with strategic program solutions that are customized to best fit their needs.
The Business Development Executive - What you will do:
- Prospect and qualify potential clients by networking, calling efforts and setting meetings to introduce our product and service offerings
- Use a consultative approach to assess clients' direct marketing needs
- Engage with prospective clients to understand how we can help provide tactical direct marketing solutions.
- Job estimation and proposal creation
- Provide client proposals/estimates, list recommendations, database services, program enhancements and/or efficiency recommendations.
- Utilize our CRM system to track and report on pipeline activity, development status, and planning for next steps.
- Work with the highest degree of accuracy, follow through and professionalism
Do you have:
- Preferred, Bachelor's degree in Advertising, Marketing, or Communications
- Sales experience in an agency or print setting
- Direct Marketing and/or Direct Mail experience
- Organizational, analytical and project management skills
- Highly self-motivated and goal-oriented; driven by success
What Streamworks Offers:
- Free access to our onsite Fitness Center
- Free access to our onsite Game Room
- Company-paid Employee Assistance Program
- Medical and Dental insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement & Savings Plan, with employer match
- Life, AD&D, and Long Term Disability coverage
- Other voluntary coverage available such as Vision, Short Term Disability, Accident, and more
*Note: Please use the most updated version of Chrome or Internet Explorer web browsers when applying for this position.
It is Streamworks LLCs policy to comply with all applicable equal employment opportunity laws and regulations. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, disability or veteran status.Apply Now