Streamworks is a direct mail company with an in-house digital agency. From small businesses to Fortune 100 companies, we offer secure direct mail production, database, printing, and order fulfillment services—all under one roof.
The Bindery Operator is responsible for finishing the work of printed and laser printed materials by cutting, folding and gluing. Bindery operators are responsible for maintaining and operating the machines. They need mechanical ability, an eye for detail and good organizational skills.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Read and understand job tickets and customer instructions.
- Follow the sign-off procedure in a timely and accurate manner.
- Accurate and timely electronic entry of job, inventory and time data into multiple data collection systems
- Use the equipment’s computer as part of the programming and setup of equipment
- Setup, operate and maintain the assigned equipment.
- Follow all established processes associated with the operation of the inserter.
- Perform all Helper duties, including setting up stations, tray, and bagging requirements.
- Ability to understand job requirements and transfer that knowledge when working with helpers, temporary employees, and other operators.
- Seek to learn other Streamworks operations.
- Equipment - set up, troubleshoot, and run print finishing services equipment (bindery, inserters, inkjets, postage equipment, labeling equipment, camera technologies, etc.)
- Ability to read and comprehend written and verbal instructions in the English language.
- Good communication skills – written, verbal, and listening.
We will give you the opportunity to learn and grow within the company as well as Streamworks offers a competitive salary with shift differential and an attractive benefit package including health, dental, vision, and life insurance, LTD, STD, 401K with a company match, PTO (paid time off) Holiday pay, and use of our on-site fitness facility.
We invite you to apply in person or on our company website.
Subject to pre-employment drug testing and background check.
In this role, you will be trusted with confidential information as well as protected health informationApply Now