Web Design : : Evolving to Meet Mobile Demand
With nearly half of new customers coming from online searches, it’s critical that you have an online presence. Your website needs to reflect who your organization is and what you can offer your prospects and customers.
What Exactly is Responsive Web Design?
The website of today needs to have responsive web design, provide relevant content, and be able to be “found” in order to impact your sales efforts. If your current site isn’t doing these things, it’s time for an updated website design.
Websites were traditionally built for the desktop computer screen. Today, there are many ways for users to view your information online and countless screen sizes. It’s not practical to try to build a custom site for every potential application. That’s where responsive web design comes in. Responsive web design automatically adjusts how your site looks on the screen it’s being viewed on, with minimal to no intervention required by the user.
Is it Time for an Updated Web Design?
If you answer ‘yes’ to any of the following, it’s time to contact the experts at Streamworks for an update:
- Are you lacking responsive web design?
- Have your key competitors recently updated their sites?
- Has your company brand or focus shifted since the last site was made?
- Do you need to incorporate social media or blogs into your website?
- Do you need to improve your user experience?
- Would you like to have more control over updating and adding content to your website?
- Are you missing out on lead capturing on your current site?