As a Senior Programmer, you will be analyzing, processing, and presorting client data and converting data into usable files for the production departments and client analytics. You will excel at working in a team environment and in managing multiple tasks while meeting critical deadlines.
The Job - what you will do ::
- Communicate courteously ad effectively any problems, issues, and questions to client services regarding individual projects.
- Use various software products to manipulate, analyze, and output data as production ready files.
- Use various software products for variable document composition and output production ready files.
- Utilize available tools and/or program creation to automate and standardize workflow when applicable.
- Be responsible for accurate time tracking and ensuring all quality standards are met and all documentation is consistent.
The Person - what it takes ::
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to learn new programs quickly.
- Skills in working with various software packages such as BCC (preferred), Postalsoft/Firstlogic, Group 1, Adobe Acrobat, GMC Inspire (preferred), Fusion Pro, Jetletter.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks in a dynamic environment with superb time management skills.
- Knowledge of USPS mail preparation requirements.
- Knowledge of integrated marketing and data analytics.
- Creative problem solving skills.
- Keeping information confidential.
- 5 years professional experience in a similar environment.
- A college degree in a related field (preferred).
What we offer ::
- Free access to our onsite Fitness Center.
- Free access to our onsite Game Room.
- Company-paid Employee Assistance Program.
- Flexible scheduling, depending on workload.
- Medical and Dental insurance.
- Paid Time Off.
- Paid Holidays.
- 401(k) Retirement & Savings Plan with employer contribution.
- Basic Life, AD&D, and Long Term Disability coverage.
- Other voluntary coverage available such as Vision, Short Term Disability, Accident, and more.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for the job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.