Come grow with us! Streamworks has recently relocated to Blaine with a brand new state-of-the-art headquarters and is looking to expand our Mail Processing team.
As a Machine Operator, you will become well versed with our Inkjet, Inserter, Bindery, and Digital equipment. Have a passion for troubleshooting, mechanics, and working in a fast-paced environment? This position is for you!
Currently we are looking for individuals to join our 2nd shift team. With the shift hours of 3:30pm - 2:00am Monday-Thursday, you will receive a shift differential and a 3 day weekend!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities ::
- Set up, run, and maintain Flowmaster, Bell & Howell, Buhr, and Mailcrafter inserters.
- Set up mail Stamp/Meter equipment and multi-sheet feed inserters with camera systems.
- Trouble shoot and correct machine issues as necessary.
- Check and verify job components against job ticket to codes and other key information and indicators.
- Complete jobs scheduled for the assigned equipment according to the work orders and job ticket, within the established time frames for each job.
- Work to meet or exceed tight delivery schedules.
- Other duties as assigned.
Scheduled Hours of Work ::
- The 2nd shift is a full-time position. Hours of work are 3:30pm-2:00am Monday-Thursday.
Required Education and/or Experience ::
- High school diploma or GED
- Minimum of 1 year production-related experience
- Experience setting up and running lettershop equipment preferred
Streamworks seeks individuals who are ::
- Reliable, hardworking and detail oriented.
- Quick learning, self-motivated, and a team playerA team player who is self-motivated and learns quickly.
- Ambitious, passionate and strive for a job well done.
- Able to lift up to 50lbs and can handle repetitive work.
- Able to work weekends, night shifts, and overtime occasionally as needed.
Physical Demands ::
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- The employee must frequently stand; walk; use hands to finger and feel; reach with arms; talk, hear, and read in the English language.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
What Streamworks offer::
- $13 - $19 per hour depending on qualifications and experience.
- Free access to onsite Fitness Center.
- Free access to onsite Game Room.
- Company-paid Employee Assistance Program
- Medical and Dental
- 401k Savings and Retirement Plan, with an employer contribution
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Life Insurance, AD&D, and Long Term Disability
- Other voluntary benefits such as Vision, Short Term Disability, Critical Illness, Accident, Health Savings Account, and Hospital Indemnity.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for the job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.