Come grow with us! Streamworks has recently relocated to Blaine with a brand new state-of-the-art headquarters and is looking to expand our Mail Processing team.
As a Machine Operator, you will become well versed with our Inkjet, Inserter, Bindery, and Digital equipment. Have a passion for troubleshooting, mechanics, and working in a fast-paced environment? This position is for you!
Want a 3-day weekend? Our 2nd shift team works 3:30pm - 2:00am Monday-Thursday, with a shift differential.
Want to work only 3 days a week? Our weekend team works 6:00am-6:00pm Friday-Sunday (also with a shift differential!) in order to spend time with family, friends, and schoolwork during the rest of the week.
What you will do::
- Set up, run, and maintain Flowmaster, Bell & Howell, Buhr, and Mailcrafter inserters.
- Set up mail Stamp/Meter equipment and multi-sheet feed inserters with camera systems.
- Trouble shoot and correct machine issues as necessary.
- Check and verify job components against job ticket to codes and other key information and indicators.
- Complete jobs scheduled for the assigned equipment according to the work orders and job ticket, within the established time frames for each job.
- Work to meet or exceed tight delivery schedules.
- Other duties as assigned.
Who you are ::
- Reliable, hardworking and detail oriented.
- A team player who is self-motivated and learns quickly.
- Ambitious, passionate and team-oriented.
- Able to lift up to 50lbs.
- Able to work overtime occasionally as needed.
What we offer::
- $13 - $19 per hour depending on experience and qualifications.
- Free access to onsite Fitness Center.
- Free access to onsite Game Room.
- Free coffee.
- Medical and Dental
- 401k Savings and plan, with an employer contribution
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Life Insurance, AD&D, and Long Term Disability
- Other voluntary benefits such as Vision, Short Term Disability, Critical Illness, Accident, Health Savings Account, and Hospital Indemnity.