Health Care Marketing Manager
Come grow with us! Streamworks has recently relocated to Blaine with a brand new state-of-the-art headquarters and is looking to expand our team!
As a Health Care Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for developing, implementing and executing strategic marketing plans for Streamworks' health care vertical in order to attract and retain customers with specific annual revenue targets.
What you will do::
- Marketing Planning and Management:
- Meets with key clients to understand business goals and supervises creation of a marketing strategy which may include print advertising, social media, online marketing, promotions, and events.
- Create monthly healthcare marketing plan with clear objectives.
- Works within and manages to an assigned budget.
- As required, engage with vertical specific resource groups such as industry associations to build relationships with the brand.
- Coordinating and Planning Events:
- Research and present event opportunities to support annual revenue goals.
- Plan and manage approved event with the marketing team.
- Evaluates Marketing Impact:
- Monitors and reports the effectiveness of healthcare marketing efforts and makes recommendations to pursue sales goals within healthcare vertical.
- Identifies key metrics that will drive decisions and aid in evaluation of actual to projected ROI.
- Understands Market Migration and Utilization:
- Utilizes marketing research to gather information on market preferences, pain points, and audience segments to drive marketing tactics.
- May purchase or develop surveys, focus groups, or benchmark data to build healthcare market intelligence.
- Assures market intelligence is shared in a timely manner with senior management and other relevant stakeholders.
- Acquisition and Growth Activity:
- Works with sales and marketing team members to plan for client acquisition and communication; including: website, brand collateral and social media content.
The Person - What it Takes::
- Highly self-motivated and goal-oriented.
- Proven success attracting, marketing to, and closing health care leads.
- Strong marketing knowledge and understanding of communication principles.
- Excellent time management, numeracy skills and attention to detail.
- Well-developed inter-personal skills and experience in interacting with senior stakeholders.
- Fluent, clear and articulate in verbal communication with the ability to convey interest and enthusiasm when presenting.
- Assertive and able to take charge of a situation when appropriate with the ability to lead, motivate and influence others.
- Excellent understanding and experience of the healthcare & medical industry.
- Strong organizational, analytical and logical problem solving skills.
- Ability to connect with and influence key decision makers at all levels.
- Superior oral and written communication skills with the ability to have a well-structured conversation.
- Professional demeanor.
- Ability to thrive in a flexible work environment, and adapt to change.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks in a dynamic environment.
- Assists with other organizational brand marketing efforts as needed.
Job Requirements - What you Have::
- Bachelor’s degree in Advertising, Marketing, or related field required, Master’s Degree Preferred.
- 5+ years direct medical / healthcare Sales and Marketing experience required.
- 8+ years Sales and Marketing experience required.
What we Offer::
- Free access to our onsite fitness center
- Free access to our onsite game room
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- 401k Savings & Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Life Insurance, AD&D, and Long Term Disability
- Other voluntary benefits such as Vision, Short Term Disability, Critical Illness, Accident, Health Savings Account, and Hospital Indemnity