Business Development Executive, Direct Marketing
Come grow with us! Streamworks has recently relocated to Blaine, MN in a brand new state-of-the-art headquarters and is seeking an enthusiastic and hardworking individual to join our Business Development team.
In this role, you will be positioned as a skilled expert in the direct marketing challenges our clients face, build relationships with key decision makers by qualifying opportunities and presenting the client with strategic program solutions that are customized to best fit their needs.
The Job - what you will do ::
- Effectively prospect and qualify potential clients through networking and calling efforts, setting meetings to introduce them to our product and service offerings, using a consultative approach to assess their direct marketing needs.
- Engage with prospective clients to understand how we can help provide tactical direct marketing solutions.
- Conduct client site visits in a professional client-centric manner.
- Job estimation and proposal creation, along with tracking project costs and profitability.
- Field questions from clients and work with various departments and internal/external resources to provide proposals/estimates, list recommendations, database services, program enhancements and/or efficiency recommendations.
- Work with the highest degree of accuracy and follow through.
- Utilize management CRM system to track and report on pipeline activity, development status, and planning for next steps. Review reports, activity and status with management.
The Person - what it takes ::
- Bachelor's degree in Advertising, Marketing, or Communications preferred.
- Sales experience in an agency or print setting required.
- Direct Marketing experience; Direct Mail experience required.
- Organizational, analytical and project management skills.
- Ability to generate excitement and enthusiasm for the organization.
- Professional demeanor.
- Problem solving skills, including the desire and willingness to innovate, receive feedback, and refine approach.
- Highly self-motivated and goal-oriented; driven by success.
- Strong organizational, analytical and logical problem solving skills.
- Superior oral and written communication skills with the ability to have a well-structured conversation.
What we offer ::
- Free access to our onsite Fitness Center
- Free access to our onsite Game Room
- Free coffee
- Competitive pay structure
- Medical and Dental insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement & Savings Plan, with an employer contribution
- Life, AD&D, and Long Term Disability coverage
- Other voluntary coverage available such as Vision, Short Term Disability, Accident, and more